Monday, November 5, 2012

Review of Witchy, Witchy by Penelope King

Witchy, Witchy was a nice light read after the last nightmare of a book I read. 
It was your typical teenage high school drama, over boys, clothes, popularity, etc. with a bit of magic thrown in. Callie was a likable character and it was fun to hear her reactions to the things she was exposed to. 
Overall, I would give it 3 out of 5 books.  

I just love the name Penelope. Don't you just love the name Penelope? It brings to mind summer and ice cream for me. I don't know why, I've never known a Penelope... Oh wait! Yes I HAVE! In elementary school, we called her Penny. Duh! Sometimes the Lupus fog gets really thick! Lol  For all my Lupie buddies, you can relate, I'm sure.

Has anyone started their Holiday shopping yet? I have gotten a grand total of 2 presents. Yup. 2. Does ANYBODY have any ideas what to buy a 21 year old man in his second year of college for Chemical Engineering? ... Anyone???.. When I try to think about it all I hear are the crickets chirping... :)
Hugs! 


Witchy, Witchy

No comments:

Post a Comment