Monday, October 15, 2012

Review of Hush by Anne Frasier (Theresa Weir)

 Hi! I hope you are all having a good Monday. Mine is ok for a Monday. I got out of the office for a little while and went down to the plant. It was kind of nice to be down there again. I broke a nail though, and my manicurist is going to scream! Lol Who gets their nails done to go grease a crusher??? :D

Anyway, now on to the book... I just finished Hush by Anne Frasier, (who, incidentally is Theresa Weir) the story was really great. It was a tad slow in the beginning, but not bad. Get through that and you get a real treat of a story. Just make sure you are not squeamish. It was a good choice for October.

I give it 4 out of 5 books.
Not sure what to read next... Any suggestions? Leave them in the comments section, please. (You could win a FREE e-book from Amazon.) :)
Hugs.
Hush

No comments:

Post a Comment