Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Experiment In Terror Series by Karina Halle

Ok post #2 for today.
I just realized that I have read all of Karina Halle's Experiment In Terror books and I have only commented on one!!!! Can you believe it??? I know, right? As much as I <3 her books and have read them all, I HAVE ONLY COMMENTED ON ONE???? What is wrong with me? ---- Don't answer that, I am just going to claim Lupus fog, and leave it at that! :)
Seriously though, if you haven't read this series, you are truly missing out. I LOVE them and I am on pins and needles waiting for Devil's Metal to be released.
Darkhouse (Experiment in Te...Red Fox (Experiment in Terr...Dead Sky Morning (Experimen...Lying Season (Experiment in...On Demon Wings (Experiment ...The Benson (Experiment in T...The Dex-Files (Experiment i...Old Blood (Experiment in Te...Into the Hollow (Experiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment