Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lupus won yesterday

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. Lupus won another day, I was stuck in bed. Grrrr.  Anyway, I had some great reading time at least. :)

I finished Twixt and gave it 3 out of 5 books. I had started it Monday because it's October and I wanted a "witchy" (pretty sure that's not a word :)) read. Twixt was a quick read and the heroine was a very strong lady who has an amazing relationship with her daughter. I loved that.

Just started the Jakarta Pandemic by Steven Konkoly. It is really good so far. I will get back to you soon with a review. Hugs!
Twixt

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8212939497761437";
/* FTLB Ads */
google_ad_slot = "6155668413";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment