Thursday, October 11, 2012

Review of The Dex Files by Karina Halle

Absolutely, positively loved this book. I wanted to hate it. (Ridiculous, since I love all of the other books in this series.) Let me tell you why. 
In the other books, Dex is alternately a sweetheart and an a$$ to Perry. You love him, then he does something to tick you off, then he comes to the rescue, then he's sexy, then he's rude... You love to hate him, then he makes you sigh and melt (and tingle). ;p 

This book gives you the insight into Dex's mind and you get to see the reasoning behind his actions. (I am trying not to give anything away here...) 

Anyway, it's a fantastic book AND you get a lot of answers. Yup, definately recommending this one to EVERYBODY. Only after you have read the other ones first. 5 out of 5 books! Yay Karina! I forgot to put a picture of the cover in the first post, because I'm an airhead! 
The Dex-Files (Experiment in Terror, #5.7)

No comments:

Post a Comment