Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review of The Jakarta Pandemic by Steven Konkoly


Wow! This one had me hooked from the beginning. I could not out it down. Like I mentioned earlier, it's scary in an "oh my gosh, this could really happen" sort of way. The storyline is completely believable and the characters could be anyone's neighbors. I would definately recommend this book. It could have played on the medical side of the tracks, but it really didn't. Just enough was mentioned to relate the seriousness and establish the tone for this book.
5 out of 5 books! Read this one!
The Jakarta Pandemic
And a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my awesome hubby!!!! I love you babe! Mwa.

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8212939497761437";
/* Samsung 8Gb Galaxy FTLB */
google_ad_slot = "8943948731";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment