Friday, July 12, 2013

Review of Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall

Whistling Past the Graveyard

** I received a copy from the author**

Fantastic! Brilliant, very entertaining. 
Starla is a very intelligent young lady who, ultimately learns that she has so very much left to learn. She's very spunky and has a very big heart. By the end of the book Starla and Eula will move into your heart and become part of your family. A must read for all!

This is one of my all time FAVORITE books. Fabulous read. If you liked The Help, this one is right there with it! Trust me, you will LOVE it!

Just a little side note here, Ms. Crandall is on a book signing tour right now. If she is in your town PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go get a copy and have her sign it. Do it for me. Do it for you. Do it for all of the Starlas and Eulas in the world! (I am jealous, because I need a signed copy and would love to be able to go to one of her signings.) 

5 Books for this one! A MUST READ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment