Thursday, April 19, 2012

Review of Dark House - Experiments in Terror #1

So... After reading ALL day just so I could find out what happened, I stayed up a little late and tried to finish Dark House... Right up until my husband came into the living room and asked me if I was going to get up and go to bed or just drool all over the Kindle all night. (Apparently, I only thought I was still reading! )

I'm not sure what I expected from this one, but it wasn't haunted lighthouses and a creepy clown lady! ( Why oh why do I have to have  a clown phobia??? lol) Anyway, as I was saying, This poor girl was wandering around in her uncle's lighthouse and runs smack into a hot guy! Woo-hoo, he turns out to be real. Perry and Dex decide to team up to do ghost videos for the web. (Of course, I am really condensing here.) Poor Perry keeps running into this mysterious clown lady that has ominous warnings for her and Dex. It appears that only they can see her...If I say much more, it would ruin it, but suffice it to say, if you like suspense, thrillers, horror, this is a must read! Thank you for this awesome book Ms. Halle!

No comments:

Post a Comment