Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My review of Sins and Needles by Karina Halle

Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1)
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this book simply because I am such a dedicated EIT fan. Have no fear! Karina did not disappoint! That's when I realized that not only am I an EIT fan, I am a Karina Halle fan! She is a fantastic lady and an amazing writer!

I can't wait for the next book to come out, because boy, did she leave us hanging. Usually I don't like cliff-hangers, ok usually, I detest cliff-hangers, but this one was good. Definately designed to keep us all waiting on the edge of our seat waiting for the next book.

Camden and Ellie are both flawed characters who you bond with, not instantly, but gradually. They both have some pretty deep issues and they are both trying their darnedest to overcome them. As a matter of fact, Ellie's whole family is flawed.

I can't say too much without giving something away, so I will stop here. TRUST me, this is a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat! Read it, you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment