Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review of Deep Down by Deborah Coates

Deep Down by Deborah Coates



** I received an advanced copy for review**

5 FREAKING BIG, HUMONGOUS, BRILLIANTLY SHINING STARS!!!!

This book is so darn good, I wanted bad weather so I could stay home and finish it! ( Even though bad weather plays ugly with my lupus and makes me hurt like hell!)

Anyway, Hallie, a former soldier returns from the war in Afghanistan to her father's ranch. She has no idea what she is going to do next. She gets a call from one of her old soldier buddies who offers her a good job. She would be traveling and away from her small, home town where everybody knows everything about everybody...

Oh wait, did I mention that Hallie has died before and can see ghosts??? Hallie decides she is going to take the job that her friend offered her, but she has a few things she needs to do first, like try and save an old lady, her boyfriend, and the world! And it's going to be hell!

Fan-freaking-tastic!!! I love this book and I am going to recommend it to everybody I talk to because it's just that damn good! I am so glad I got to read it as an ARC. Thank you so much Ms. Coates . I am eagerly  looking forward to reading more of your work.

P.S. Maker is awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment