Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just complaining! - Sorry in advance.

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)

Ok. So this is what I am currently reading. I love it! It is very entertaining, and I couldn't wait to get to the second one to see what happens. I get to Amazon all fired up and raring to go on it, and da*#, I notice it's not text to speech enabled!

WTH???? Really? How am I supposed to "read" while multi-tasking??? What is the deal with books that are not text to speech enabled? That is a HUGE "I am going to avoid this book like the plague!" for me, because  I have children, grand-children, 4 dogs, cooking, cleaning, oh ya and a full time job!!! Guess what? I don't have the time to sit and stare at my Kindle all day. If I could figure out how to get paid for reading my Kindle all day, I would so be there. (My employer frowns on it.) However, I CAN stick an ear bud in my ear, my Kindle in my pocket and LISTEN all freakin' day long!

So, to all of my author friends, please, please help me out here. Does it cost more to have that feature enabled? Am I the only one in the world that this pi$$3$ off???


No comments:

Post a Comment