Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review of The Box by Brian Harmon

The Box by Brian Harmon


Do not start reading this book with preconceived notions about horror-suspense. You cannot neatly classify this book into one specific category. On the contrary, this story has a little bit of mystery, horror, adventure, even erotica. Which was my sticking point at first, because I bought this book in the thriller section.

Ahh fair readers, that was my first mistake, once I was passed that, I really enjoyed this story. It is HIGHLY original, and will keep you on the edge of your seat while biting your nails and turning pages. Don't try to guess where the story is going, you won't. Just sit tight and hang on for the ride. It's a great one.

Now...Off to buy the second book...

No comments:

Post a Comment