Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Review of The Hunters by Heidi Angell

The Hunters



 I totally enjoyed this book! It was a refreshing take on the vampire click going on. 

The Hunters took me right back to The Lost Boys days. Don't get me wrong, it was nothing like Lost Boys, but it had the same panache to grab my attention and keep it. From page one! :D There are no vampires in love huggy, kissy, angsty whiny vamps here! 

Awesome read! Great job Heidi! Looking forward to more of your work! Thank you Ms. Angell!



And just a little note here... NEVER, EVER buy asparagus from  the flea market! Hubby and I spent all weekend with food poisoning. ACKKKKKK! 
We went to the flea market on Saturday and there was a gentleman there who was selling asparagus and since we were grilling steaks, we thought the asparagus would be a perfect addition. So I picked out a nice bunch and, as we were walking off, he opened a cooler and asked if we wanted to buy fresh fish. Ummmm, we live in a desert. NO THANK YOU. 

So, to make a long story short, we ate it and got very sick. Then it dawned on us, he probably puts the asparagus in the cooler with the fish to keep it cool!!!! 

How dumb can we be??? LOL 
Hence, my advice, NEVER, EVER buy asparagus from the flea market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment